Public and Private Psychological Assessments and Court Reports
- Global family parent/child psychological assessments.
- We can usually submit a report for Court within 4-6 weeks of receiving formal instruction.
- We accept reading in PDF format.
- Quality Standards to:
Cardiff University & Bond Solon Expert Witness Certificate (Family)
- My fees are in line with the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) rates
- I have over 20 years experience of writing expert reports for the Court and giving oral evidence.
I am a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS Membership number:21614 ) and am registered with the Health Profession Council (PYL05776). I am also a Registered Social Worker (SW47197). I have the Bond Solon and Cardiff University Certificate of competence as an Expert Witness (Family) and am a qualified Nursery Nurse (NNEB). I am committed to undertaking regular continued professional develop (CPD) training
The whole of my career has been spent working with children and families, with an emphasis on family attachment theory. This has included working as a child protection Social Worker and Family Therapist in an Adolescent Psychiatric Unit and a Community Child and Family Psychiatric Clinic. My Assessment, Legal and Court experience has been gained over more than twenty years as a Psychologist and Expert Witness.
Find Sandy Gaskins